Thursday, January 1, 2015

IT'S THE SOUND OF A NEW START.

1.1.15

January 1st seemed like the perfect start to begin my biggest adventure yet.  Over the past seven years I have spent hours reading blogs and following some pretty amazing people on the Internet.  I’ve enjoyed every minute of my time following and reading about these wonderful families, fantastic places, and inspiring crafts.  I have always wondered what it would be like to have a blog.  To share my life with the world.  I have always wanted to find the courage to blog.  The courage to share my world with everyone.  After reading My Year with Eleanor: A Memoir by Noelle Hancock (a fantastic read) I have decided 2015 is going to be the year I do, in Eleanor’s words “one thing each day that scares me.”  So here I am beginning my journey in the blogging world and starting this huge adventure.  It was after I spent the day looking at everyone’s digital scrapbooks of their year, that I decided for sure that I wanted to be able to “collect the moments” and look back at them in digital format.   I want to remember those special days, those awful weeks, and everything in between that makes a year so special.  Yes I have Facebook and Instagram to help me, but I wanted something else.  I wanted a special place to share and connect with others.  I guess I also wanted a hobby.  A hobby besides my job and painting my nails.  I am excited, nervous, and thrilled to finally take the plunge and share everything from crafting, cooking, and clothing to my life as a second grade teacher and a newlywed on this little blog.   So on January 1st, 2015 I begin my biggest adventure.  I hope you stick around.

More to come,                                                               
                 M


Here are just a few of my favorite blogs that inspired me daily over the past seven years.  Hoping I can be just as fabulous.  Thank you for your inspiration.


Life as a California Wife

No comments:

Post a Comment